Human Welfare itself means Service and its main motive awareness among the poor sectors. Human welfare trust is Non Government organization (NGO). Its primary aim is bring awareness program education to children vocational training to the women. Over the period to time we started focusing on the development of poor and marginalized women. It something like “Writing is not like painting where you add. It is not what you put on the canvas that the reader sees. Writing is more like a sculpture where you remove; you eliminate in order to make the work visible. Even those pages you remove somehow remain.” That’s how the we all join hand together to form the Human welfare trust. Human welfare organization was started in 2005 and in Tamilnadu and was formally registered in 2007 under the Human welfare Trust Govt Regd, No 599/07. Over the years, we focus has been on the development of poor and marginalized women, adolescents and children for their betterment of health and hygienic. Its activities have diversified in the fields of health, women’s literacy, formal school education, non-formal education, rural employment, income generating skills, SHG formation, community health and awareness programs on various social issues. Human Welfare Trust has received support from several donor organizations as well as from individuals. Human welfare Trust responds to the natural disasters for speedy recovery of the affected people. Its entire program has been supported by sponsorships and from a network of individual supporters Human welfare emerged with main aim of offering innovative solutions and to remove the obstacles in the way of social development, primary health, formal education, women’s literacy in the rural area of the country. It is providing services for research and development activities through networking of the volunteers and manages their services by providing assistance to other national rescue and aid agencies. Human welfare as also established it services not only in rural area but also in urban area of Thiruchirappali, Chennai and kancheepuram District Coimbatore Madurai .
1. To promote communal harmony, Ecology, Health, Employment and Youth Leadership.
2. To convene Seminars, Conference on the Implementation of the Government Welfare Schemes.
3. To Provide Guidance, Technical Help and Training in Development Communication to promote more community Development Projects.
4. To Educate the People to attain self-sufficiency in basic needs of human life such as Food, Cloth, Shelter and Health.
5. To create awareness among the people for the prevention of the Socio, Economic, Political, Cultural, Environment and Health Problems through Seminars, Workshops, Training Programmers and Camps.
6. To improve the Health Status of the People by Providing community Health Service and Promoting Rural Sanitation.
7. To enable the people to avail the benefits offered by the government and non government organizations by making them aware of these programmers and by functioning as theimplementing agency for the schemes introduced by the Departments / State / Central Government.
8. To encourage and involve in Programmers like Co-operative Enterprises, Agricultural and Livestock Development, Handicrafts and Cottage Industries which enhance the standard of living of the weaker sections.
9. To prevent the incidence of drop-outs through sponsorship programmer for education of children and educate the existing drop-outs through non formal education and continuing education.
10. To make the people responsible for their own development by eliciting their participation and involving them in all Programmers.
11. To motivate people to form self-help groups and Co-operative Societies and encourage them to identify and utilize the locally available resources for their development and that of the community.
12. To empower the people by facilitating them to discover their personal power to think freely, to make personal choices, to become aware of their needs and respond to them.
13. To work for the Development of Wasteland Programmers.14. To work for the upliftment of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and to work for their overall development and Welfare.
15. To evolve local leadership and facilitate them to have access to the resources of the nation at large through leadership training and education about the Panchayatraj.
16. To enable the economic development of the people by imparting vocational and self employment training to them and encourage them to be independent by disbursing loans for self employment schemes.
17. To undertake income generating activities for the self-sufficiency of the Trust by promoting Self Help Groups among all poor People.
18. To conduct Seminars, Workshops, Training Programmers, Camps and offer Diploma Courses for the public especially to the staff of NGO and the perspective staff of NGO.
19. To carryout AIDS Awareness programmer and to obtain grant from Government and other agencies for the above programmer.
20. To eradicate Illiteracy among the rural people and to provide adult education centers in villages.
21. To do Rehabilitation Programmer for the drug addicts and alcoholics.
22. To organize Cultural Programmer in Rural and Urban areas depicting various social issues.
23. To support Sports and Games activities and take efforts to promote good sportsmen.
24. To work towards the Abolishment of Child Labour in Industries.
25. To give marriage assistance to poor downtrodden women.
26. To render legal guidance to poor people to over come various legal issues in their families and societies.
27. To grant Scholarships to deserving Students for their education and other needs.
28. To Start Arts Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Technical Institutions, I.T.I, Medical Colleges, Para Medical Institutions and Computer Education Centers dealing software and Hardware Programmers for the welfare of the Rural People and other suitable courses as time and place demand.
29. To run a Working Women Hostel, Home for the aged, Orphanages, Day Care Centers to help the poor.
30. To establish Educational Centers and Institutions for weaker and Disadvantaged people to impart Education and Service forthe People with Special Emphasis on the Education of Women and Children which promote all round human development through special Training Skills.
31. To Study and make research on various issues regarding Development, Ecology, Education, Health and Communication.
32. To run health Centers, Clinics, Hospitals in the Rural areas for the Development of the Rural Population and to conduct Medical Camps of all nature.
33. To inculcate the habit of Blood Donation, Eye Donation and Human Body Organs donations by conducting awareness camps.
34. To provide rehabilitation services in the time of natural calamities viz. earth quakes, flood, cyclone and Tsunami.
35. To run free marriage bureau to help people to find out suitable match as life partners.
36. To do all other acts and deeds which are incidental to the aims and objectives of the Trust.